Sunday 19 April 2009

Hic!

Remember last August when I started some home-made wine? I've just bottled a gallon of tea wine and a gallon of 'fruit punch' - frozen fruit salad from a farm shop. Very nishe!!! (Because you just HAVE to sample, don't you).

Tomorrow I shall have a look at what is 'living' in the airing cupboard, see if it is salvagable, and start some more. If it takes 2 - 9 months to go from raw to ready I shall need to start some new stuff every couple of months or so. I will definitely be starting some more tea wine (9 months +) and some apple (from cartons, 2 months-ish). If the government are going to keep increasing alcohol duty then I'll just have to make my own permanently. Just don't let them up the tax on brewing supplies.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.