Friday 24 September 2010

Changes are afoot

I could have blogged about my daughter trying to break her toe/foot by kicking my college bag but there's no point as this is not an unusual occurrence - she is dyspraxic and her propioception is a little off.

I could have blogged about starting back at college but, although it's all new stuff for me this year, it's just as easy as last year - so far.

I could have blogged about father-in-law's (FIL) move down to be near us and the extra workload on us but I won't because most of the issues are to do with his health rather than the bureaucracy and, therefore, personal.

This extra workload means I have even less time to keep 3 blogs running, as you will no doubt have noticed by the shortage of posts on any of them this month.  Therefore I intend to amalgamate them all into one blog.  This is very much a work-in-progress as I have yet to decide which of the 3 titles to keep, and which of the blog-hosting sites to use.  Each has their pluses and minuses.  So, it will be a week or so before I get to it.

I do have a new hobby that is eating into my spare time.  I've switched off the AUTO functions on my camera and am learning to do-it-myself.  This is a lot of fun, especially when friend J comes with me and we spend time over tea/coffee and cake going through the day's efforts.  So, I'm going to end this post with some of the shots I took on Wednesday at Swanwick Nature Reserve.








1 comment:

Dox said...

YAY you put them up!!!

and 'YAY' to you actually getting that little devil who kept flying off or going out of focus every time you wanted to go 'click'!!!

Nice collection of varied shots!

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.