Tuesday 29 July 2008

Not much happening

Just thought I'd check in.

The kids are off on camp till Sunday - peace and quiet reigns.

Scooby is on antibiotics again. This recurring superficial pyoderma is a pain. His appetite will go and it will be 'interesting' trying to get all his pills down him - the ones that go on his food will be untouched otherwise.

Thank goodness today is a little cooler. This hot weather is not doing my sense of humour any good. I have lumpy skin but it's not glaringly obvious like it usually is at this time of year.

Gammon, egg and chips for tea tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think your'e gonna get your wish...have you heard the forecast?!?!! Brollies at the ready.....

Luney The Damp

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.