Monday 18 May 2009

How many managing directors?!

My wonderful darling husband is a managing director of his own limited company. It has worked well for us and given us a life that we might otherwise not have had. It enabled me to be a stay-at-home-mum - you know, one of those people who are envied and pitied in equal measure. I'd rather have your envy; you can stick your pity - hang it alongside your Prada suits and Gucci handbags.

Except ..... now I am a managaing director too!!!!!! I have my own business that is just getting started. Will it support us both in the future? Maybe. It won't be through lack of effort on my part. I just have to get the selling side organised, the paperwork is easy enough.

I adore The Pampered Chef. Once I've got my initial 6 parties done and dusted I can work as much or as little as I want (as long as I make £150 worth of sales every other month). The harder I work, the more I earn. And there's no limit to how high I can go. On Saturday I met someone within the organisation who earns £12,000 per MONTH!!!! And yes, she does earn it - doing parties, training talks, workshops, etc. I'm not sure I'd want quite that much work but I'd definitely settle for that amount per year.

If anyone wants to join me, let me know.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.