Wednesday 29 July 2009

Need a new kitchen

... to go with the new oven we needed last week, after the old one's thermostat threw a hissy fit and cremated a tray of brownies in 10 minutes flat. Seriously this Pampered Chef job is pretty good at giving us drones freebies. In the past two days I have had 2 boxes of stuff for free, currently totallying £178, all for hitting various sales targets in my first 8 weeks. And there's another box of freebies due because I did 4 or more parties in June.

Today I went through the kitchen sorting out what we never used from everything else - still got another couple of cupboards to do. Then I unpacked my 'work' bag into the small cupboard I'd managed to empty. Now all I need to do is find space for today's box AND the one I am expecting. And this is before I order the new stuff from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. Think I need to get earning so I can afford a brand new, redesigned, all whistles and bells kitchen with TONS of storage.

A keeps casting a critical eye on my stock and wants to know if I really need all the new stuff. Well, of course I need the new stuff. Got to have something to show the customers. I did offer to quit completely but he told me not to be silly. I think he enjoys the free stuff as much as I do.

Next on my list of 'want it now' perks is the Hamper. I earn it by having loads of parties and loads of sales in September and October. I wouldn't mind earning enough and getting 5 recruits by the end of February 2010 so I can go to Greece with A - all free and dead posh. Now that's a perk and a half!

Did I tell you I love my job!!!!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Wonderful variety of kitchen furniture, cookware stuff and other decorative stuff are available at Home Depot...

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.