Wednesday 10 March 2010

Ooh I'm so excited!!!!

Hubby and I are going out on Saturday night.  We're going to see Bon Jovi on the cheap.  Bearing in mind Jon and the boys are coming to the O2 arena in June and the tickets are £45 - £200+, the £10 each we're paying for Saturday's gig in a little club in Southampton is better value by far.  Of course we're not actually seeing Bon Jovi themselves (boo, hiss) but we ARE seeing a decent tribute band.  Decent enough that Jon Bon Jovi has sung with them.  Click on the link and go to the audio/video link.

Can't wait.

ps  D is recovering nicely.  The black eye is almost gone.  However out dentist is on holiday this week so that's all on hold till Monday 15th.

1 comment:

Doxie said...

Down girl! ...now sit and behave.

Doxie

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.