Tuesday 27 April 2010

A quick catch up

My UV-induced rash has started up.  That'll be me looking like a case of measles (hands and arms only, hopefully) till towards the end of October.  Hey ho!  Hence the feeling slightly miserable.


There's no news on the job front.  Not even a phone call to say "we don't know anything", which is quite rude seeing as I have been sending e-mails and calling only to be told that someone will call me back later the same day.  This is through a different agency to the one that currently employs me, not the company that was advertising the job in the first place.  Hence the feeling slightly miserable.

My brother has the results back from his mole biopsy.  Whilst not the worst news, there are definitely cells that have changed from 'normal' so, like me, he has to be careful.  Hence the feeling more than slightly miserable.

Normal service might be resumed this week.  (And before anyone gets excited I'm not THAT miserable, just bl**dy tired).

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.