Tuesday 29 June 2010

Hi there

I've been very busy living life - again.  Sorry, but it keeps getting in the way of the blogging.

Anyway, I have news on the job front.  I have lowered my hours to 3 days per week.  Now the balance feels right; I can get my housework done, see friends, not feel guilty for vegging on the sofa for a few hours if the mood takes me, etc.  This has made me much happier in myself, though I still get stroppy at the others if they don't pull their weight.  (It took me a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get them this far.  I'm not letting it slide now).

I also have news on the studying front.  After much discussion with my nearest and dearest (and his dad) I have decided to go back to college in September to do AAT Level 3.  I'm even going back to Fareham College!  Some of my friends from this year's course are going back so I decided to join them.

Oh and my dad turned 70 on the 18th.  I'll put up some photos when I get a chance.

1 comment:

Doxie said...

Glad you feel you have got the balance back. :o)

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.