Wednesday 4 March 2009

A selfish post

This one's all about me and none of the others are going to get a mention.

Yesterday I started broadband UVB desensitisation for my P(M)LE. It was only a small patch test to find out what dose would give me a burn. I ended up going pink in two of them, and applying copious amounts of aqueous cream to soothe the stinging.

Today I had my first proper session. They started me off at 50% of the dose that caused the pinkness yesterday. This evening my whole back is slightly pink and quite warm, as is one elbow. A (the only mention, honest) has had a pleasurable few minutes slapping E45 all over.

Also yesterday I got a reply from a job I applied for last week, the Junior Accounting Clerk one in Eastleigh. I have an interview tomorrow at 2pm. Fingers crossed I do alright. They are proposing to send the lucky person to college in September to start their accountancy qualifications.

Oh, and I got a haircut today at the local college.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.