Monday 12 October 2009

Where does the time go?

Another month has gone sailing by!  A & I have had rotten colds, and they're still loitering in the background.  D has had a sniffle but seems to be coping fine.  K has just started with the first bout of sore throat/loss of voice and general cold symptoms of the winter.  All in all we're a grotty lot!!!!

I've also been busy making decisions and getting the next phase of my life planned - more in the next post.  It's been very strange, this transition from a HE parent to a not HE parent; it's almost like when they first went to school at 4 years old.  I have found it quite strange and a bit disconcerting to suddenly have the house to myself all day.  In fact it's so strange that I am usually out at least once a day, and I can count on one hand the number of weekday lunches I have had at home since 18th September.  Yes, that's right, I crave social interaction.  Best scrape yourselves off the floor now.  Fortunately I can usually find an accommodating friend or two or, failing that, I'm not afraid to eat alone - in between various errands.  Changes are afoot!

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.