Tuesday 2 February 2010

Getting on with things

Just a quick post to let all my loyal followers - there's more than two of you, right? - know that I'm still alive.  I've not fallen out with anyone; it's just the job agency I'm registered with (for temping) has suddenly decided I'm a useful asset.  Therefore what starts out as a fairly low key week rapidly turns into a mad dash between contracts.

I love it!  So if I'm overdue a visit to you I apologise profusely.  You're on my list of things to do, honest.  Alongside revise for up and coming AAT exams, get stuck into some of the tedious but essential NVQ stuff associated with this course, give my CV the WOW!!! factor, housework (again, tedious but essential), sorting out who owes what at the home ed group (and finding the time to remind them - work keeps getting in the way), and sorting out the last few items of clothing for K's half-term ski trip to Austria with Explorers.  And if I'm really lucky I might find time to move this blog to Wordpress.  It takes a lot of setting up - for technonumpty me - but the usability is a lot of fun.  It took me all afternoon (at the weekend) to get the Running From Trouble blog set up, and 10 seconds to copy across all the posts from the blogspot version.

So if you see a demented woman, running between Fareham and Whiteley with a manic look in her eyes, it'll be me.

PS  Jill, the jacket is great!  Perfect image of the business woman.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.