Wednesday 1 October 2008

Have an interview!

A few weeks ago I applied for the post of Admin Assistant at a Sure Start centre attached to a local-ish secondary school. It's 25 hours a week flexible between1 - 8pm. I got a letter a couple of days ago asking me to attend an interview on Friday 10th at 11am and to bring my ORIGINAL exam certificates. Does anyone know where their certificates are after 25 years?! My house is going to be the tidiest in the country. Or, of course, they're still lurking in a box at one of the parents houses. Serves us right for moving so many times.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.