Tuesday 10 June 2008

Forgot to add, yesterday

Two weeks ago I went for an eye test at Tesco. I am long-sighted apparently, hence why things get more blurred as the day progresses. Yesterday they phoned up to say my specs were in so on the way to the hospital we called in to collect them.

I tried them on and boy was it weird! Everything close up seemed clearer, things slightly further away seemed magnified. The chap who was making sure all was well started rattling on about general wear, to which I replied that these glasses were only for close work - reading and computer screen. A was disturbed to realise that I could still see him quite clearly 10 feet away, slightly magnified but clear nontheless. Apparently he should have been very blurred (he has glasses for the same thing). Then this chap checked the notes on my card with the strength on the ticket that came with the glasses and discovered that some muppet had made the lenses too weak! So now I have to wait even longer.

Grrr!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.