Thursday 12 June 2008

Self-experimentation

Yesterday I had all my sticky patches removed - talk about a free NHS back wax! There were a few possibly/maybe pink patches of skin but nothing raised or itchy. In fact it itched most where the sticky stuff had been.

The upper section of patches that had been UVA blasted on Tuesday lunchtime are refusing to react. So this evening, being the inquisitive mare that I am, I decided to slap some of my sun cream on the right hand side of my face. It's been on for 45 minutes now and I've spent maybe 4 - 5 minutes standing in what is left of the day's sun and it just feels slightly prickly. NO streaming eyes, NO red, hot skin! Think I might have to try again tomorrow and make sure I get plenty of rays on it. It's only last year that my face would react quite quickly to sun cream.

I should be happy, but it was because of this problem that they had me in for patch testing in the first place! AArghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.