Sunday 13 December 2009

Go figure

There was an interesting section in yesterday's Times (Weekend section) to do with alcohol and middle-class, middle-aged consumption, as in how we are all drinking too much too regularly - more than half a bottle a night apparently will lead to future health problems.

One particular article grabbed my attention.  You can find it here.  Those of you who know us will understand which bit grabbed me, those of you who don't will possibly find it interesting anyway.  I told my husband this relevant bit of the article - and no, I'm not going to enlighten you -  and those of you that know us will probably guess what he replied.  The reason he is still breathing is that he said it with a smile on his face.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.