Thursday 15 May 2008

Change of plans

Tomorrow I should be going up to Nottingham for the 25th anniversary of leaving school. A was going to take the kids to Bristol for their English exam. Instead I'll be doing Bristol and not going to the party.

Why? Well I'll have to take Scooby with me and although he travels well he doesn't like staying away overnight. In fact he's ready to come home half an hour after we get there. It doesn't take long for him to stop eating properly. As most of his pills need food/are served with food, he needs to eat. Also the cost of petrol these days is getting silly. And K is sitting her first proper exam tomorrow and is quite likely to need lots of emotional support. A can do it but he's not as intuitive. So, my job is to be here.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.