Saturday 10 May 2008

Why I hate hot nights

It's now officially too hot to leave the bedroom windows closed. Unfortunately that means that I get woken up, frequently, by people coming home from the pub/nightclub. I have enough difficulty sleeping in hot weather as it is without being roused from my slumber by shrieks and giggles or one-sided mobile phone conversations.

I'm not ecstatic about hot days either but at least I can take refuge in front of a fan. I need peace and quiet to sleep so have to turn them off at night.

Going off at a tangent - I can't decide if my hands/arms are reacting or not. The skin isn't smooth at the best of times so it isn't always obvious if new spots are UV related or just a coincidence. Fingers crossed it's the latter.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.