Friday 21 August 2009

Clever child - part 2

Yesterday was AS results day. D drove to college, me being on strict ankle rest (ha ha ha). He got the grades we expected, B in Chemistry and Geology, and C in Computing. Now he has to decide whether he wants to continue with Computing or start a new course. You see, he has a bit of an attitude problem with his teachers (a little knowledge is a dangerous thing type of attitude) and he doesn't really enjoy the theory side - programming is fine - so he'd like to find a different course. Unfortunately there isn't much choice - can you see him doing AS English (ROFLOL) - so he may have to swallow it and behave.

BTW, he has his driving test on 10th September. Clear the roads in the afternoon - you have been warned!

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.