Tuesday 6 July 2010

I am a good mummy

Why?  Because I have made waffleberry pie for pudding.  If there is one dessert guaranteed to get my family's attention and undying affection, then this is it!  D has decided it must be a healthy pudding as it has berries in it.  I countered that with it must be really bad for you as it has loads of cream in it.  Are you drooling yet?  Here's the recipe.

And to thank me for my largesse K is cooking dinner - ham and mushroom pasta bake.  I might suggest some garlic bread to go with it, but might not having just been shooed out the kitchen.

A is working late tonight, and doesn't read this blog, so he doesn't know what he's missing.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.