Friday 21 March 2008

Am I Getting Better........

.......or is this just a bit of good appetite before the return of the 'bleurghs'? Last night I managed to eat some curry! First time in ages. I used some pre-cooked beef (topside), a couple of dollops of home-made curry paste, chickpeas, butter beans, spinach, peas and tomatoes. It was lovely and I cleared my plate. As usual I made too much so the rest went in the fridge for tonight. When the time came I didn't fancy it so A ate it. He added some Madras paste to give it a bit more zing. The smell really turned my stomach, but not enough to put me off two slices of said beef and chips.

The nasal spray the GP gave me works for about an hour. After that I don't notice any difference in the snuffliness of my nose. Today I had to weaken my tea even further because it tasted too strong. It's now so weak you can see the bottom of my pint mug through it! Tonight I have given up and returned to weak hot juice. The kids have been threatened to leave my bottle alone - they have other flavours in the cupboard that I don't like.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.