Friday 28 March 2008

More Rain and Other Random Thoughts

Yesterday wasn't too cold, unlike the rest of the week. It was fairly sunny with a breeze - ideal to hang washing out in but I didn't have any to do.

Today it's raining and windy. Today I have some washing to do. It figures!

Yesterday I felt fine with just a slight sniffle. Today I feel out of synch with the world. Is it another cold, or is it my nose is fed up of being squirted with Flixonase? The darn stuff only works for 30 minutes at most then I'm back to snuffly. Maybe it's not an allergy, maybe I do have a chronic sinus problem. Maybe I'm just going insane instead.

I'm still getting my words a bit jumbled. It causes a bit of hilarity and some confusion, especially when I am trying to explain something to K. Alzheimers or early senile dementia?

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.