Monday 31 March 2008

Stiff in all the Wrong Places

Today I took my car to the garage to have the wash-wipe and the headlight flash looked at. Neither bits were working - not good if you have a dirty windscreen or need to flash someone.

From the garage I walked down to the Co-op and then home. At lunchtime the garage phoned to say the car was ready so I dragged D with me for the walk back.

All in all I must have walked between 4 and 5 miles today. AND I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!

Of course the hot tub was emptied and refilled yesterday and it's being a bit awkward about balancing. Fingers crossed it's sorted for later.

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.