Sunday 20 April 2008

Anyone seen my appetite?

It's gone off again. I'm full of catarrh. Instead of a full Sunday roast, which I smelled cooking all afternoon and felt gaggy, I had macaroni cheese out the freezer.

I'm wondering if I have hayfever - which would fit in just fine with everyone else here. The lilac tree is blossoming, I've been out in the garden, I've started sneezing but only occasionally, my eyes have itched for a few minutes. Roll on 30th April when I go back to the GP to find out if the blood tests showed anything. Not that I'm expecting any earth-shattering revelations, I think I'd have had a phone call by now if anything serious had showed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it ran to me and I pigged out for you, tinned salmon and joyless pasta with salad, I know how to treat a gal...:)
Docs don't make calls on a sunday you know....can share me sleeping potions if you like, which might not help the sneezing but at least you'll be unaware, at least, that's the theory...
Lunar

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.