Thursday 17 April 2008

I've been tagged

My friend B (see Blogs I Like, as I haven't worked out how to make words into links yet) has tagged me. The rules are as follows:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.


Six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself (Only 6?!)

1. I have to use the same coloured pegs on one garment. This is not as bad as my Mum who makes sure her pegs are a contrasting colour to whatever she is hanging out.

2. I bite my nails.

3. I used to make my own wine, and if the taxes on it keep going up I might have to start again.

4. I love maths, and am plodding through a maths degree with OU.

5. I'm good at putting my foot in it. (This might qualify as important).

6. I don't like big or frequent social occasions.

Now I have to find 3 more victims, I mean friends, to tag. And the lucky winners are Deb, Sue, and Hannah.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Tsk, come on Lisa, you have to link to them too.

Anaya said...

I can't, I don't know how.

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.