Sunday 6 April 2008

Wow!

I staggered into the bathroom at 7.45 this morning, looked outside and thought "What a miserable looking day". It was misty and the ground was wet. So I went back to bed.


A wandered in bearing a cup of tea at 9.00 and told me he'd had to clear off the hot tub lid. I asked him if it was still raining, and he said he'd cleared 2 inches of snow! He got my attention straight away.


A built a snowman with Scooby's help. Scooby shouldn't have been out in it really, but this may be the last snow he sees and he loves to romp around in it.


Strangely enough the kids were up, dressed and out very quickly this morning. D has gone into Southampton to Games Workshop. K went out for a snowball fight and came home at 12.15, minus her door key which fell out somewhere - she's going back out soon to find it.


Now, at 12.50, it's cold but the snow is melting fast. It never lasts long here :-((((

No comments:

Random mutterings on whatever takes my fancy. I used to Home Educate but my little angels are at college now so I'm 'redundant'. I'm just writing about everyday stuff. It's mainly light-hearted but sometimes serious. No offence is ever intended.